Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've been rep'd, high fived and have nine sets of green knuckles in my profile.
But no idea what they all mean?!
I've tried searching and I've read as many of the noobs threads as I can take, although the video link doesn't appear to go anywhere in the how to be an effective noob thread.
Please can someone put me out of my misery and either tell me what it all means, or which thread I should read if it's all be said before.
Thanks and apologies in advance if the answer comes back as obvious/easy to find

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
yup, rep and thumbs up are nothing more than "mad props bro" and FU's are basically just that lol.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
As long as all those green knuckles don't turn red you're doing it right.

A high 5 is just like in the real world. Good job or if someone agrees you get a high 5.

FU is when someone is pissed off or more likely you make a joke at their expense and they find the humor in it.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Back in the day it was difficult to max out the green rep since it is based on how many rep points the giver has. Now that CF has been around for awhile and many users have 6 digit rep points the green rep is acummulated quickly.

Doesn't mean much unless it's red. Those users are dipshits.

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Someone throw a punch!

I have nothing useful to contribute, so I will anyways.But again, nothing useful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts