Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Sick of being frozen
1,085 Posts
Kinda on topic, I've got the db01r plus and everything works great on my cbrf2, obviously not the CEL, or fuel light as the 94 is not equipped.

Reactions: SEBSPEED

·
Sick of being frozen
1,085 Posts
Do you have a pic of the wiring on the back of the unit?

One of the things I really like about the 3R is how they pulled all the wiring into one big weatherproof connector.
Sorry for the late reply, yes the 01+ has 1 big connector (sorry for the shit picture)
20160906_170601[1].jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Im wiring one of these up on my bike. Looks amazing. COmpact and feature packed.
I have one issue i need to sort out though.
The speed sensor connection

The bike has a two wire connection and the KOSO has a three wire speed sensor connection. ITs been done before on the older DB01r, but theyve since changed the colour code on the wiring.

One is apparently +12v, another is GND and one wire is the signal. Problem.... which is which ?
Blue with red stripe is probably +12v
Blue with White Stripe ? Signal
White with Black stripe ? GND ???

·
Registered
148 Posts
Settings and wiring guide for a Kawasaki ER650f/n 2010

the settings that you need to make it all work- some may work on other kwakas
Wheel diameter - 1970mm(i may need to tweak this but for a standard 160 tyre its correct)
Sensor points - 12P (these are on front drive sprocket) it has a single pickup but that spikes 12 times every rotation OF THE WHEEL (ROUGHLY 3:1 SPROCKET RATIO) of the back wheel which is 1970mm
Pistons - 2P
Coil setting - Hi
Fuel sender range - 200 ohm but appears to read a little high and I may revert back to 100 ohm

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts