Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Penetrator Rex
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to finally man up and start a project thread, so here goes the begining of my Krazy Kawi; is a Ninja 2fiddy I got for el cheapo from a friend so I decided to rebuild and renew this bitch into a fuckwin fighter, and now for the pics.

Hope to get some progress pics up soon, as soon as I get some shit done with it.

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Looks good bro, take that bitch out and ride! :D

Seriously - can't wait to see what this one turns into. I've got a heart for the tufiddy.

Reactions: shotgun

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Looks likem a nice project ahead of you. Will be watching you progress.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Hmmm tiss a little bit of a fixer upper huh

·
4,869 Posts
Order the bolt kit, that only takes a few mins. Once you're done ordering it, GTFO the interwebs and get something that approximates a seat shape you'd like to sit your ass in, then trim/etc to fit your bike. While you're waiting for inspiration on the seat pan, start mocking up your exhaust with old sodie-pop cans and shit. You'll be done in no time!

·
Penetrator Rex
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Order the bolt kit, that only takes a few mins. Once you're done ordering it, GTFO the interwebs and get something that approximates a seat shape you'd like to sit your ass in, then trim/etc to fit your bike. While you're waiting for inspiration on the seat pan, start mocking up your exhaust with old sodie-pop cans and shit. You'll be done in no time!
Problem is I cant find a fucking Bolt kit to save my life and is driving me fucking nuts.

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts

·
4,869 Posts

·
Penetrator Rex
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm so fucking pissed off right now, I have hit a major snag on this project but that is not what pisses me off. My so called friend who sold me this hunk of junk told m the engine was complete and all parts were there, I opened the damn thing and the whole damn thing is empty. no camsaft no nothing, a cap being held bu the wrong fucking bolts. Now he wont even answer the fucking phone, I need to go look in his garage maybe he has those parts lost in the clutter. I am thinking of either scrapping this project or looking for a new 250 engine on the cheap. I wont pay over 600 dollar on parts when the whole fucking thing was me half of it. Sorry for the rant but Im super pissed at my so called friend. On happier news new tires are on and the frame construction is progressing well. pics in a near future( when I find my camera).

·
4,869 Posts
Anyone know where i can get a cheap 1999 EX250 Or EX500 engine?
There was an EX500 with no title on one of the CL's local to me last week...

Go to your favorite CL search site and search within 75 miles of 16947 in the motorcycle/scooter list. It might still be there... it was cheap, too, for the whole bike.

·
Penetrator Rex
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There was an EX500 with no title on one of the CL's local to me last week...

Go to your favorite CL search site and search within 75 miles of 16947 in the motorcycle/scooter list. It might still be there... it was cheap, too, for the whole bike.
CL? no comprendo.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts