Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pressure pressure!! cmon post some pics. i had a couple people ask me about some streetfighter katanas, and i wanna show em some pics!

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
929_adam said:
pressure pressure!! cmon post some pics. i had a couple people ask me about some streetfighter katanas, and i wanna show em some pics!
I got some Kat pics for ya Guys:D

First up is a lengthened 1500 turbo Kat

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do we still consider it a fighter when it has the stock front fairing on it??

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
929_adam said:
do we still consider it a fighter when it has the stock front fairing on it??
Almost every Katana i have ever seen featured in Streetfighter mag has had the stock screen or sutally modded ones, I don't reakon they look right tottally naked, and a few years backs i would have 100% agreed with ya that bike with original body work was not an proper Fighter,but any of you guys that have been regular readers of SF mag would have noticed quite alot of fully faired bikes gracing it's pages in the last couple of years. and although not original streetfighters in the rawest sense of the word they do embrace the whole attitude of Streetfighting with some amazing mods done that you couldn't do with a naked bike. so i will call them fighters cos as you know us Brits invented the Streetfighter so i must be right:D ;)

And so starts the whole who builds the best Fighter Debate

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
to me a fighter is more than just the look of the bike. its also the attitude of the bike. fully faired bikes can't have the same attitude as a streetfighter, a chopped stock fairing can. fighters are about taking only what you need to be mean on the streets.

·
117 Posts
right now my bike only has the plastic under the seat ( the 3 feet long on each side things that say 750 on them) Other than that i dont have any upper or lower fairings or a front fender. just naked. It doesnt look good at all compared to other fighters. Like I said I have to try to paint it a little better and then get the plastic back on and sell the thing so i can start fresh. And i have no camera to take pics!!

:cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dammit. put that fender back on. spray paint it if you have to. only takes a few minutes.

what do you have for a headlight and gauge setup??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gixerman said:
Almost every Katana i have ever seen featured in Streetfighter mag has had the stock screen or sutally modded ones
i dont care whats in the magazine...i know its a "classic" but every time i see one of those bikes i just cringe! that is the worst lookin front end you could find. looks like an upside down rearend.

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
fslflint said:
to me a fighter is more than just the look of the bike. its also the attitude of the bike. fully faired bikes can't have the same attitude as a streetfighter, a chopped stock fairing can. fighters are about taking only what you need to be mean on the streets.
You hit the nail right on the head there dude, it's all down to personal taste and every one does it different, I like lots of shiny alloy and Bling others like matt black and low key, the germans and dutch are all about colored engines and outragious bodywork, you guys for the main seem to go for the naked look but keep the clip-ons the important thing is you all got the right attitude! it's taken me years to find an American site that has the right to call itself Streetfighter and you da man! Massive respect to all at Custom Fighters :cfrocks: Sorry to hijack the thread and good luck with the Katana Kronos. :run:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gixerman said:
it's taken me years to find an American site that has the right to call itself Streetfighter and you da man! Massive respect to all at Custom Fighters
yah it took me a while to find one too.....so we made one. hahah.

thanks alot. that makes me feel warm and fuzzy! :D :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
same here. it took me quite a while to find a place with like minded riders to talk to. I thought I found it a while back until the site went belly up. then I found this place. SWEET!!!! I love it here.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:cfrocks: glad you like it. :D

:metal:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Gixerman said:
the important thing is you all got the right attitude! it's taken me years to find an American site that has the right to call itself Streetfighter and you da man! Massive respect to all at Custom Fighters :cfrocks:
Thank you very much, that means a lot to us, but I gotta tell you, the main reason this site is so great, is because of you guys, the members. Fortunately (unlike most forums) we realize this, which is why we do our best to run the forum to the wishes of our members, and so far it seems to be working!

So.... thank YOU guys!

:cfcartman:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts