1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Tha Killa K
1,555 Posts
I'd be more interested in a 300cc 2 stroke, direct injected of couse, version personaly. This would be the ULTIMATE hooligan bike for the city, PERIOD.

But hey, if they made it a 350cc 4 stroke, out of the 350SX MX'er I'd be in. Add a secont front disk and its GOOD.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Awesome looking little bikes, I'd like to have one in 250 or even 450. It'd be a weapon.

·
My son Logan - 6/12/10
591 Posts
It was leaked that KTM will be bringing a version of that bike to the states, but in a larger cc engine to compete with the Ninja and CBR 250's..

wait for it...

350cc displacement baby! Hooliganism is alive and well at KTM bitches! :party-smiley:

the bad part... won't be here till 2013.. if that... as we all know.. theres always bullshit that comes up that pushes release dates further back.

check the facts here... http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/ktm-product-road-map-leak/

Kaz

·
Tha Killa K
1,555 Posts
Fuck yes, my 350 4 stroke idea is a reality...mmmmm, no word on tuning but I hope it isnt too watered down from the 350SX Motocrosser. Wheeeeeeeeelllllies, backin it in and more WHEEEEEELLLLIES...que flashing lights and siren.

On another note I was reading the first ride report on the Husqvarna Nuda 900. Sounds like it is going to be a pretty quick scoot, and the R version has uprated suspension/brakes :) unfortunately not bound for the USA...but hopefully Canada :)

Reactions: sympul

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
I don't know why, but for some reason I want two tone rims on my bike now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts