Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
completely agree. but fuck that things cool. op make a propper intro thread and maybe post a build thread for it with whatever pictures you have

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
50 post min to post fer sale on tha forum mate . apllies to al soooooooooooo get it dun and post up in tha classifieds ,its not that tuff a deal and as was said before when ya earn a position here yer part offa good team;)
Do it qwick cos Im gonna delete this thred in two days unless another Mod or Admin does it before me :) .

Welcom in tho fer sure and hope ya enjoy tha forum matey .:knucks:

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
....Just kinda thinking out loud here....

Wouldn't it be nice to give a break to dudes like this that are selling a bike back into the, "CF Family", than to just post it up on CL and let it fade into the ether??

Sorry if I'm over stepping my bounds by saying so, but I think this dude created a profile just to let this bike come home....

No harm intended by saying this dude should be an exception, but that is one very awesome bike and I would love more than anything to see it continue on in the hands of a CF native. :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I was and still am tempted to drive down and get this but no matter how much I think about it I can't justify having 2 KTM Duke II's. Then again they are soooooo much fun to ride and this doesnt look the same as my current Duke so....

:jpshakehead.sml: :hairpull:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts