Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Londons finest SRAD
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start another thread up as the build pretty much died. Just think of it as a re-incarnation. Most of you will probably remember her. I'm picking up where I left it.

As she sits now.

Plan for the bike is.....

Straight bars (no rise or pullback), Germanic body styling, stacked (over and under) style dominator headlights, shorty can, as many home made parts/brackets as possible, minimalism throughout. Oh it's gonna have mirrors, small teardrop items with LED indicators in them.

I want the first build to be as close to costing me nothing as possible. The bike will be MOT'd before it's finished. As in, no paintwork/finishing touches done. It'll probably look like one of those old MK1 fiestas with loads of primer/ filler patches. Almost rat style. Just to get me on the road and off the fucking Honda 50 scooter.

Right, heres a pic of the new front mudguard.
I had to do quite a lot of chopping here and there to get it fitted and not fouling on the forks in several places.

And here's my "mocked up" headlights mounted on McDonalds tray brackets. LOL

And heres a couple of other views for those who like to see pics.

Let me know what you think....

Attachments

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
I saw this bike on Streetfighters Rider's and Builders club on facebook.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
1 pic + X's

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
I think this is just an elaborate plot to get us to sign up on another forum............................fuck that.

remain faithful bitches.

:worshipcf:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
AS a SRAD dood my self., I think the SRAD is a awesome platform, to start a fighter, easy and cheap for parts, I think you got some tidyin to do and the shape is cool,

id ditch the rear fender, the stock sub frame, is the ugly on them srads and needs to go, and that will really tidy up the rear end.
the lights look cool, but the McDs trays have gotta go. :)
just my oppinion

1 - 20 of 83 Posts