Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN:
lanterns mini build Discussion

this pocket bike has no visable manufacture name,a cheap knock off,it was givin to me bya friend cause he bought a polini race pocket bike.
its a 49cc pull start,it all stock except for the decals and blue paint(i was tryin to make it look like my r1)

FUTURE MODS

i dont have a clue

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: lanterns mini build-NOW WITH PICS!!!

Ok,so i now have a direction and a theme to foloow with this,its gunna be a ghost rider theme bike.
My g/f just informed me that if i spend more then $10 on this build im never gettin laid again,i thinking it s a bluff but i cant take that chance,so my new budget is under $10

first off i got the bike strip down and cleaned up,then im gunna fix the horrific welds and quality on this peice of shit
thats a peice of mig wirethat was left behind when they originally welded it.Theres spatter all over the place,this thing is basicallt tacked together,is this is gunna get the hack job and done right:metal:

well that its down to the frame i guess im gunna start workin on thing,maybe if the shops slow tomorrow ill do it then:rock:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i made some pegs for it,they suck so im gunna make some new ones when i get a chance and maybe tig weld em,but in mean while here they are
holdin one up

on the bike

some how i welded aluminum and mild steel together with about %90 penetration and no under-cut dont know how i managed to do that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts