Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of. The prices aren't set in stone, but please be reasonable. I don't necessarily need to sell this stuff, so I won't take BS low ball offers. Sorry. I accept PayPal only. Email or text 757-477-2706 or email [email protected] for additional photos, questions, shipping quote, etc. Shipping is extra.

--00-02 ZX6R/05-08 ZZR600 "V" fairing--one tab broken at bottom, but plastic welded back together. Just need to drill the hole--OEM piece--$15

--06/07 GSXR 600/750 left side tail fairing (I have two)--both have some rash on the outer edge, but a simple sanding and paint and they'll look good as new. I do motorcycle bodywork, so for a little extra I will repair and prime the parts for you. $15 each

--07/08 ZX6R swing arm powder coated silver--right side has a dent and the spool mount snapped off. I have the spool mount and it can be welded back on. Great for a stunt or race bike. Straight part, just has a dent. $20

--07/08 ZX6R outer fork tube (silver, straight)--has some light scratches, but they're hard to see. $50

--size medium half helmet in carbon fiber--excellent shape inside and out--$65

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just FYI since I've gotten a lot of inquires on other forums. The Ohlins damper is an OEM unit off of a 2006+ ZX10R and 2009+ ZX6R.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Hey man what's the mounting tube width on the ZX swingarm?
Also jacket still up?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waiting for payment on the jacket this morning sometime. If it doesn't come through I'll let you know.

ZX6R's all take a 20 mm pivot bolt. I have a ZZR swing arm also with a small paint flaw, but I didn't list it because nobody has ever shown interest in it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, buddy. Do you want that damper to take to Chris this weekend? I've had like a dozen inquires about it, but nothing solid. Let me know and I'll take it off of the list until you decide what you want to do.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Thanks, buddy. Do you want that damper to take to Chris this weekend? I've had like a dozen inquires about it, but nothing solid. Let me know and I'll take it off of the list until you decide what you want to do.
Yea, i texted him yesterday about it, i think we might be able to make it work. He just wants to see it so he can think of a way to mount it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts