Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

· Will have a bike... soon
5,104 Posts
Nevermind that, what really gets my goat is that the European Fords are so much cooler than the US fords.

Amirite

· Will have a bike... soon
5,104 Posts
:eek: Please tell me you just happened to forget about the GT40 and Shelby Cobra when you wrote that.
Keywords: "At least the cars I'm interested in"

Not everyone loves supercars.

Also, if you mean this Shelby Cobra

Then I don't like it either.

· Swamp Witch
6,307 Posts
:eek: Please tell me you just happened to forget about the GT40 and Shelby Cobra when you wrote that.
I meant the more modern cars, in general. Of course I love the GT40 and Cobras, and I'm a fan of a lot of the Mustangs too. Not that I would probably ever own one, mind you.

· lb/hp is what it's about!
10,456 Posts
Heck no not that kind of cobra. I'm talking about the original AC bodied Cobras. Just about any "Cobra" sold after that is a joke compared to the original (IMO). There are very few modern cars from the US auto makers that I would like to own someday. Everything is getting way to heavy and harder to turn.

· Swamp Witch
6,307 Posts
Heck no not that kind of cobra. I'm talking about the original AC bodied Cobras. Just about any "Cobra" sold after that is a joke compared to the original (IMO). There are very few modern cars from the US auto makers that I would like to own someday. Everything is getting way to heavy and harder to turn.
Speaking of...check it out: an AC Aceca in the flesh. I saw it at a huge car show in September and shot it just as it was leaving, unfortunately (actually, I kinda stood in the road so he would slow down so I could photograph it!) I think the last time I saw one of these was about 10 years ago.

· Denver's new dad
996 Posts
HitmanCody was telling me about this one time he rode the greyhound.....

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.