Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Lawnmower and Small Engine Parts...LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF THEM

US 
253 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Jackstand Johnny 
#1 ·
So I'm helping my Dad's friend who is trying to sell off His entire inventory of lawnmower parts by posting them for sale on eBay and CL. He owned a lawnmower and small engine repair shop for a few years but He recently decided, "fuck that". He has literally thousands of brand new parts in the box, used parts...everything. Hes gonna give me 50% of whatever I can sell, so if you or anyone you know needs parts to repair their lawnmower, chinsaw, tiller, weedeater...whatever, then PLEASE hit me up.

Its all going to be MUCH cheaper than you'll find anywhere else, its either brand new in the package or in perfect working order and you'd not only be helping me out big time since I lost my only source of income, but you'd be taken care of by a CF member. It's a win/win. If you need ANYTHING, even if its old or rare, then message me! I'll be posting this stuff on eBay too, but there's so much that if you don't see what you need on my eBay page, He probably has it but I haven't gotten to putting it up for sale yet. Thanks!

#6 ·
Eric was that youwhos been emailing me? Cause someone else asked me the exact same thing...anyways, no He doesn't have old tractors or even lawnmowers anymore, its JUST the parts! Just fuck tons of parts!Hes got about a dozen of so giant Rubbermaid tubs sealed, full of rebuild kits, engine parts etc specifically for old lawnmowers but not tractors.

Seriously if you need ANYTHING for your Lawnmower, Chainsaw or other powered lawn equipment then please message me. Some shit is brand-new in the box dating back to the 1960s Brand new ngk spark plugs, complete engine rebuild kits, full gasket sets, carbs, starters, spindles, belts, boxes, wheels, fuel line, pulletys, cables...EVERYTHING.

#7 ·
Ah OK Shiny I see the ppic better now and realize that's more of a Lawnmower. Even still, no complete mowers of any kind. Il ask if He has parts, but I didn't see anything that old. Who knows though? There's still a lot in boxes and tubs I haven't seen. Most of this stuff is for more modern equipment though.

#8 ·
Nah, wasn't me that emailed you. And I figured it was a long shot on the Wheel Horse, but I always put out feelers when I can. They are tiny little things. No idea why I want one so bad. My typical love of all things Underdog.

I do have a Poulan saw that needs rebuilt. No clue what the model is off hand,though. I'll shout back.

#9 ·
Thatd be awesome dude, thanks! and if I have the parts, Ill sell em to you for cheaper than what Im already selling them for...which is already CHEAP lol. If theres a bunch of shit for it and He has like, 10 of that same part, Ill throw in some free stuff too if I can.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.