1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a 1pc suit on is fairly easy.
Getting it off is sometimes difficult

What's your favourite technique? The rabid flapping duck or the braindead worm?

How long until claustrophobia kicks in? More of an adrenaline rush than a near highside that trips your tip-over, I'd say.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
i kind of do a fish outta water / psycho tryin to get outta his strait jacket!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
I start off with the worm technique and when my shoulders and arms are half way out i move on to the retarded flaping duck move, :LolLolLolLol: gotta be carefull tho! i got 2 titanium pins holding my left shoulder together making leather removal even more of a challenge :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone tried the Hydrophobic Dog Jackknife technique?

I've moved on to the Random Spectator Hamstring Pull, while my girlfriend invented a move called the Samurai Shoehorn

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
haelo said:
Has anyone tried the Hydrophobic Dog Jackknife technique?

I've moved on to the Random Spectator Hamstring Pull, while my girlfriend invented a move called the Samurai Shoehorn

:ttiwwop:

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
ya'll ever see the pro's do it..... they have a helper and its still alot of work.... i'd suggest a helper monkey to ride two up with these 1 pc suit wearers

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have since hired a full time leather removal staff who follow me around and help me remove things from other things.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your avatar man! Start the training now and by age 10 you'll have a personal leather removal service :D

·
KNUCKLE UP
209 Posts
under armour shirt or lycra suit. I have both. They tend to make it easier for removal. If you don't use these I prefer the dog chasing tail method.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
haelo said:
I only wear my full suit on the racetrack :/

you mean you dont wear yours to christmas at ur sisters house?? :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
We only have a drag strip here but it isnt uncommon to see guys in full leathers when they are riding a couple of our local roads. If you guys go on youtube you can search for a movie called Carving the Crater. Thats my backyard/place of work/place where I pretend Im a real racer. Still cant say I have ever seen anyone get out of thier leathers. I like to wait till the second date for that.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've never celebrated Christmas and I don't have a sister... so I guess not :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts