Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK So I got burned by a local out of 15 sets of leathers. They were made for the local market and are sizes accordingly.

Tehy wil be good for smaller men, women. young adults. large kids.

PIctured is my 13 year old who is tall with them on. as you can se they do not fit well and are a bit big so they should fit Westerners as well.

These are of good quality, CE armor stretch materila in the arms, legs. Basically these are a forrunner of the SYA Brand. Nothing worong withthem jst smal sized. i will get achart posted here right quick as well for sizing.

I will let them go for 200 plus shipping (Abotu 40 to the USA)
Its a great deal and I need to recover some of my losses. I paid more to get these made and in hand than 200 thats for sure.

2 piece have no hump the few 1 piece I have have a hump

I am showing red and grey and I think I have 2 more sets of blue as well. you guys get first pic after a week they go on e-bay.
I also have back protectors and boots I will get pictures fthem as well.

Back Protectors are 25 USD
Boots are 50 USD
Buy a suit I'll toss in a back protector.
Ntoe they are nto great they are average in quality. Not GP quality for sure but great for road and track days if the allow 2 piece.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
boots and back pieces are tiny too?

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok me being an old fart I am nto to hep on how to inbed a sizing chart so I think I will ask Adam to get it put i nhere somehow.

I wil send it to him.

As of right now I can only say the boots are size 40, 42 and 44 in Euro sizing thats about sizes 8-1/2 -9-1/2 I think

Back protectors are 6 plate. kind of like and old denisee. Soryr I had a wedding adn a bachlor party over this weekend so I will snap shots on Monday and post them.

Asprin... must eat asprin.. head hurts!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Ok me being an old fart I am nto to hep on how to inbed a sizing chart so I think I will ask Adam to get it put i nhere somehow.

I wil send it to him.

As of right now I can only say the boots are size 40, 42 and 44 in Euro sizing thats about sizes 8-1/2 -9-1/2 I think

Back protectors are 6 plate. kind of like and old denisee. Soryr I had a wedding adn a bachlor party over this weekend so I will snap shots on Monday and post them.

Asprin... must eat asprin.. head hurts!
What kind of file is it? You can email it to me if you want, and I'll put it in here.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
sizing chart. do it right. measure twice, write it down once. heh.

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys had a buyer come take the lot of it.

they were for little people below 5-6"
I think most of what I saw above was laarger anyway.

Sorry for this. I was not expecting any one to buy them all in one shot.
Plus I got more than I asked for somehow when I translated it wrong and he accepted. Opps! No really I made a mistake translating not intentional...no really!

I got 270 each for them so it was hard to pass up.
He bought the boots and back protectors as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts