Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
looks awsome, I've been think of using those arrow signals on my mirrors, but always had other stuff to do. How visible are they? You have any shots of the signals on?

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I personally like the faster blink.. but good job! You can also do this with LED strips if you can't get the arrows to fit.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
interesting. i was installing an led integrated blinker light on a 04 1000RR today.

guess ill have to take some pics.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
good stuff man. trial and error. thx for the lessons. :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Niiiice man! The LED strips look good in there. I'm going to make some with a housing out of those boards.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
I wouldnt trust something like that to signal people, its barely noticeable. To me as a rider I would probably see it while driving but to a non riding person, they would probably plow you then say you didnt use a signal

Does that light run as a brake light AND running light or just one or the other? ive looked at a few and Ive only seen them where they do one or the other

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i dont use blinkers. or hand signals. i just go. and assume that every car on the road is trying to hit me.

blinkers are strictly for legal purposes cuz most cagers are too thick to realize what they are, let alone notice them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts