Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay after my sexy lady broke my signal light off the back i decided to go with an led signal light (something i was good enough to see here). So here it is Text Font Technology Electronic device

Font Metal
I lined them up to where i wanted them. Grabbed the tools of the trade (Coffee, Smokes and beer) took it all apart and began to drill (maybe i shouldn't of had all those beers) Not the straightest lines.

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Necklace Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Chain

Auto part Automotive engine part

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Auto part I used the sealant glue i only wanted to see the lights and nothing more! I actually thought they would be a bit brighter but there is so many that if you can't see them you made need glasses

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Auto part

Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Auto part

Vehicle Motor vehicle Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Once i had all that done it was time to button it all up. i like the look better and they still have a slow blink to them. I still have to do some touch ups and i think the bike is due for a bath too. Well this was my first parts thread build. i think i need to more pics and step by step better. I don't run into any snags along the way other than a couple of poorly drilled holes (again too much beer) but otherwise i am happy with the look

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
SHift makes a great point about the viewing angle.

there are LEDs out there that will serve your purpose, lots of newer high end cages have LED headlights.

EDIT: i'm retarded, i thought you were talking about headlights, didn't read carefully.

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol they are a hell of a lot brighter than the last ones i had on. it's all good not sure of the out put

1 - 10 of 10 Posts