Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am Macavely .. It has been about 9 - 10 years since I last road seriously. In that time I have road a few motorcycles, Friends bikes around the corner or a parking lot .. Well I just bought my own bike again .. a 92 GSX600F ..

I will post better pictures tomorrow and maybe a list of what is and will be done to the bike ..

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Welcome in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was not able to take any pictures to day. Work-Car Club- and weather just made it a no go on the picture taking.

But here is a list of a few of the things I will be fixing/changing .

1 Tail light . already talk to on of my friends about getting super bright LED's. I want cars to be able to see me from 1/2 a mile away at night.
2 Gauge cluster : the way it is set up right now is ok, But it can always be improved.. ( IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF A GOOD RPM GAUGE i CAN US PLEASE LET ME KNOW.)
3 Headlights : thinking about JWSpeaker just not sue what style yet. or Stacked projector .

Those are the main things I will be working on ASAP.

once everything is done I might make a rebuild thread ..

EDIT;

Forgot .. the seat,, that will be changed also .. to what not sure but it will be molded to my ass .. I kneed a perfect fit .

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Koso makes a decent gauge setup.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
I kind of like those dial gauges. Old school and minimalist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.