Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how a lot of people here are local how about we set up some sort of a meet/greet type of thing..maybe a ride before or after...hooters is always a good choice...:winko: :drinks: :party:

·
117 Posts
yea thats a good idea. I work thurs, fri nights and sat mornings right now and hopefully that will change soon. Other than that I'm in.

Sunday May 6th if the weather is good? Hooters at 1pm?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Krono31 said:
yea thats a good idea. I work thurs, fri nights and sat mornings right now and hopefully that will change soon. Other than that I'm in.

Sunday May 6th if the weather is good? Hooters at 1pm?
bad! i have a bachelor party that day/night.

id even be down to BBQ at my own house!

once we get more imput we'll set a date, but I'm DEF. down for that! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sound good...i'd host a BBQ also....

Tuesday night around here is "bike" night....good times. Usually meet up with 10-30(fuggin fair weather bikers) ride around the resivior(sp? decent roads) in RI head to this ice cream shop Suzy Q's...on a good summer night there is around 300+ bikes...then another ride and head up to Thayer St. for soem serious posing....

I am about 30 mins from worc., 45-50 from boston....usually a good time...i'll post a thread when i am going...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BigRed875 said:
sound good...i'd host a BBQ also....

I am about 30 mins from worc., 45-50 from boston....usually a good time...i'll post a thread when i am going...
cool.

30 mins from worcester?? i am too. in the opposite direction tho. thats cool. so it'll be easy to meet up.

watch out for the po po on 146 when you come out this way.:nono:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
lunenburg....

take 146 to 290 to 190 t0 2 west take the rt 13 exit and just follow that past sky cycle.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
jellyloco said:
i been trying to set something up i need to ride with a lot of people cause i am a wanted man and cant keep me front wheel on the ground so i am down as long as i can travel wit atleast 15 people to where ever we are going
dood :nuts: your not taking that thing on the street! are you?

that doesnt sound like a very good idea, to me.

00 <---- my two pennies.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
jellyloco said:
only a 50 on the rear its straight and adam i dont got another bike so....yeah i would ride it with no less than 15 peeps me in the middle
gotta ride deep son!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts