Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to spread the word about my Facebook page and willing to pony up a couple of Classified Moto tshirts. Cool, fancy shmantsy shirts with the CM logo with "XVCMXX" on it. This is a nerdy roman numeral reference to the XV920 Virago I'm building now (the one I've been posting spy shots of only on CF!)

Anyway, once I get 1,600 "Likes", I'm giving away two shirts. Click the link and look for the post with the tshirt pic. Anyone who posts a comment is eligible, even if you don't Like us. But I hope you will!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Classified-Moto/169409986438309?ref=ts

Shirt looks like this...

Pass it on to your moto friends if you would. More pics of the mutant Virago to come!

Thanks people.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
dude i've liked your FB page as soon as i saw you had one, That viago is something amazing

I have sport spots for people that take "vintage bikes" that people would normally make fun of then turn them into something amazing.

So since i've "liked" it that long ago my tshirt size is XXL and i will gladly PM you my shipping address :)

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys and gals rock! Thanks. Just be sure to comment in the wall post about the shirts (the one that says "Here's a Bonus For Ya". Those comments are the ones I'll be picking from. If you posted on the regular wall, do it on the "bonus" thread too. Best 10-word reason wins! Plus one random drawing. Thanks again!

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts
gotta hustle ya know? ill be whoring his page out over time and see if i can send a lil biz his way

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
gotta hustle ya know? ill be whoring his page out over time and see if i can send a lil biz his way
Nope. I got no clue how making people "like" your facetruck will get it going any faster. Then again, I got no clue how to drive it.

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
I don't want yer t-shirt...BUT I do want that Virago.... I CAN HAZ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts