Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out riding at lunch time, and i stop at speedway to get a drink smoke a cig and take a short break. I pull up at the pump even though i wasn't gettin gas and go inside. when i come out 2 guys are looking at my bike close. I take a few drags off the cig and a sip of pop, toss the cig and walk over. I wasn't wearin any gear just sun glasses. I hear the one guy tell his buddy that "this guys got 2 clutches " So i ask ?? What's that for, he explaines that it's a slipper clutch ( the second one ) my hand brake, then points at my bar and said " Seee a wheelie bar it's a drag bike "

So i said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh.........excuse me, and get on my bike. They didn't know at first if i was just stupid and sat on it or it's mine. Hahahahaha

Then the one light skin dude said, Damn dude was fuckin with us, So i put out my hand to give the brother a shake and when he grabbed my hand i pulled him in hard and gave him the shoulder bump and fist in the back shit they do. He didn't know what to think, cuz i just fucked with him again !!!!! I rolled out and they were both laughing and waving like kids....... LOL......I didn't have the time or heart to explain the handbrake ??

I love to fuck with people all the time and make folks laugh. Sometimes it bites me in the ass, because folks don't know I'm just goofin off. As long as i amuse myself !! :party-smiley: :D

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
lmao, that's awesome.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
lol that some funny shit dude.. I get the same thing. The FIRST DAY I had my bike out I had to run to the dealer and get some screws I ordered for my gas cap.

So Im outside putting them in and this huge ass black guy on his cell phone all pimped out (dude was about 450 lbs) was about to get his Escalade and said to his boy.. "Daaaamn look at that shit dog, its one of them trick bikes maaan."

So TJ Big boy comes up and starts asskin me all kinds a shit. Whats thet, whats that, whats that? Then he points to my cage and says "Ahhhhh shiiiit, white boys got dem trick sticks.. You stunt that shit dog?" LOL I was like yeah I could do a couple things on it.

He proceeds to walk away talkin to some guy on his phone about my bike lol

I get shit like that all the time man, its funny as hell too

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
lol, i'm sure we all got stories like that. people used to ask me about the external gas tank vent line on my 7/12 (remember, it started life as an 86 gsxr) i'd just tell people it was for the "NOS injection" , heheh, people would freak.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Another great moment in fighterdom:

So I'm out at the local bike night last night. Me and a bucnh of cats set up a 50 course across the street every week. I ride the fighter across the street to grab a beer. I pull up to park in my usual spot on the curb. The squid squad is hanging outside with their pack of brand new GSXR. I pull up as this cat is trying to back out of the spot and just completly pay him no attention as I cut him off. Put the stand down and begine to step off as one dude asks the usual question, "What is that?!"...

As I pull my leg over the bike I respond, "This? This is a Streetfighter." As I proceed into the bar.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I wrecked taking a turn too fast, hit diesel. The firefighter who got there first was helping me pick it up, and the cop is reading the VIN and registration and the firefighter says, "Hey, this is a Hayabusa! The fastest bike on the road!"

Thanks dick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts