Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hack Addict
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Wanted to say hello, introduce myself and post some pics of my current project. It's a 2003 Z1000. A friend of mine had an early demise of his Monster s2r. I reaped the benefits. I'm in the process of mounting the single-sided swingarm. I had to order a cutom shock from YSS. If you need anything like that, Klaus is awsome to work with. These pics are a little old. I'll try and shoot some newer one shortly.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
I concurr. Looks awesome. Welcome in.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
thats fuckin great!!

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Now that's a fucking intro. Welcome man.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
welcome to the site mane! keep us posted on ur progress!

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
hi Dusaki,the build is "SQUEAK" as my little boy would say when he tried to say"sweet".Nice work very neat stuff!:)

·
Hack Addict
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I don't get this kind of treatment on our local boards. I think Cincinnati is a anti-fighter town. :wtf: I'll try and get some more detailed photos in the near future. Maybe it will help some of you guys. I know I've fucked up enough on this thing for ten people.:D

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Welcome dude,

So the nasty natty is anti-fighter? WtF? I'm up in Cinci a fair amount, I used to live in dayton. I saw some fighter stuff in Dayton, but was never around the bike scene in Cincinnati.

As previously stated, your swingarm is pure sex. :party-smiley:

·
Hack Addict
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, the scene is mostly made up of track junkies who don't ride street anymore. And the tipical harley badasses. I'm always asked if I had been down since my bikes are all naked.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
i think catman lives somewhere near you. he rides track, but street too, and hes got a couple few nice suzi fighters!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts