Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Meh
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New owner, new fighter, new rider. I'm buying a 2004 Kawasaki 500r that has been used and abused on the outside then stored in a shed for two years. I had small hopes for this bike when I first saw it, but when I started looking up streetfighters I fell in love with what it could be. I just have two small problems and those are parts and ideas. I know for sure that I want to clean up the mess of wires and relocate or replace the gauge cluster. Thinking about losing some of the plastic on the back( can't lose the entire backseat or else the mrs. will get pissed)just not sure how. Need ideas for more aggressive headlight/headlight shroud. Most importantly just need good inventive ideas for looks and even ideas for making more power, better braking, faster shifts. Go wild, but remember money does play a big part in what can be done.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Urban aggressive? Hmmm.... fake gold teeth, baggy pants (worn below the ass), impossible to comprehend enunciation, flamboyant hand signals related to...everything, bandanas that obstruct the simple act of blinking and tons of self pity. Oh, you'll need to incorporated an EBT card in there somewhere and get it.to constantly preach about how " I take care of my babies ...mmm hmmm " < - while the two year old pushes the stroller thru traffic. Hope this helps :D
Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts