Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Fighter Headlight, dont matter which kind peeps. Anythin except Cyclops, Acerbis or similar. Looking for Dominator, Wave, Single round, Dual round, Square, etc. Also looking for a pair of Renthal type bars or any kind of straight bars. Let me know

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh dude I HATE Acerbis and the like I want to get dominators or a single 7" or even a Wave. Planning on doing a custom headlight mask out of styrofoam and fiberglass to fit whatever I get.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Waves are a common choise for masks, because they fit so well into the opening for the eyes. I've run Aztec 8 lights and I hated the output AND beam pattern. I felt ripped off after spending as much as I did on them. A single 7" would look crazy in a mask, you gonna make the mask into a giant cyclops head? That would be rad.

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either a cyclops mask or I was thinking a CRAZY looking demon with his mouth screaming or Parallax from Green Lantern screaming. Oh sh*t now someones gonna rip me off haha jk :D

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW thanks for the input on lighting, Im really new on the scene and can use all the advice I can possibly asorb.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
The Cyclops or The Falcon that we carry are the same. Put out decent light and are E-Mark / DOT Approved. Have glass lens and 55w bulbs.

Alot of the other headlight fairings are not DOT approved and have plastic lens with low powered bulbs

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the information Moto-Madness but I decided to do a custom light and modify my stock unit into a custom fiberglass mask
:CK187:

·
Dubbya Tee Eff....???
421 Posts
Find out your fork size, and go search ebay for a headlight from a 70's honda CB or similar for a single 7' round. also pick up (or make) a headlight bracket to mount it up.

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Find out your fork size, and go search ebay for a headlight from a 70's honda CB or similar for a single 7' round. also pick up (or make) a headlight bracket to mount it up.
I ended up deciding to modify my stock unit into a custom made mask, just cause its so damn bright. Also Had issues with different lights drawing too much power, hopefully going back to the stock voltage draw will fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts