Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long do you look before it's acceptable to panic about a lost ohlins damper? :doh:

I seriously can't find it anywhere.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Was it for an OEM Ducati Ohlins?

Later, Doug

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is the basement shop (~15x20), the new shed (8x10), old shed (10x16), and the garage (deep 2 car with second floor). Ive been looking for about 4 hours now.

:doh:

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the ZX ohlins damper I bought from you DrJelly. I can't find the other one. The style that normally sells used for ~$400. In other news I found a caliper that I thought I sold.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I have the ZX ohlins damper I bought from you DrJelly. I can't find the other one. The style that normally sells used for ~$400. In other news I found a caliper that I thought I sold.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
lol, where is it suppose to be? have you checked there? belive it or not, thats where i find most things ive lost

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's supposed to be bolted to the bike but it unfortunatly isn't. The sheds and basement shop were just resituated to make room for everything for the winter. Must have been lost in the shuffle. I'm about ready to give up for the day.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That's the truth as soon as you click confirm you'll go into your shop and see it. Stop looking for it and you'll find it looking for something else.

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
Ask a close woman in your life to help find it. Growing up, and even still today, mom can find things that have been missing, moved, or misplaced in minutes.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
A lost item will turn up the instant you buy a replacement, duh.
That's the truth as soon as you click confirm you'll go into your shop and see it. Stop looking for it and you'll find it looking for something else.
this is very true. i have an ohlins unit laying around. ill give you my paypal and you can send me the money. then youll find it. and ill have some money :)

Reactions: bonez8
1 - 20 of 33 Posts