Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

lots of gsxr/bandit stuff for sale and freebies

664 views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  dine 
#1 ·
for sale.........
Complete 92 GSXR 1100 Rolling chassis with 93 tank and 93 inverted front end
good clean state of illinois paper
400 obo Comes with a harness and a CDI and 93 gauge set and a few misc. parts the rear tire is a shinko stealth with about 500 miles of easy riding on it. like new. willing to part out

wait there is more!!!!

99 bandit 1200 stage 3 jet kit. unopened never used. 50.00

38mm mikuni BST gsxr carbs. were pulled off of a running bike that sat for a few years. nipples for syncing broke off of two of the carb hats, 60.00

99 bandit carbs. unsure of jetting, most likely stock. pulled off of running bike. 90

93 gsxr tank, great condition, custom copper paint job. clean in and out. a few very small paint chips from storage. 100, comes with a used petcock, ( unsure of operating condition )

92 gsxr tank. has a nice dent and exterior hazed with rust. but rest is surface cause tank is down to bare metal easily repairable dent. 35.

white and blue gsxr upper frame corner covers. mint condition. 20 bucks

1978 suzuki gs1000 side covers. no cracks. great shape. 35 for the pair

complete 93 katana front end with rim. 80 am willing to seperate

steel 50 tooth sprocket for gsxr/bandit rims has custom design 20

misc. fairing parts, FREE COME GET EM!!!

shit ton of misc. hardware, tell me what bolts you are missing. I have em

94 gsxr coolant res. free missing cap

front handle bar controls from 90's gsxr/katana/ free

suzuki bandit ignition coils. in great shape and ohm within spec. pulled from running bike. 30

suzuki bandit rotors/pickup coils. have boxes of em. 30 a piece for set. ( has magnet and hardware!)

SGP oil filters for bandit / gsxr. 8 a piece. Have 20 available

HID Light Kit, Universal. comes with harnes, balasts, and bulbs. perfect working order.. 35

1978 gs1000 crash bars. 25 for the set with hardware

gsxr tail lights/ free

katana headlights, make an offer,

misc fairing stays, 30 each, tell me which one you need, ( doubt anyone needs these, lol )

i know i have much more but cant remember off the top of my head. hit me up. if its for gsxr or bandit i probably have it. later

~TANK

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.