Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no pictures to post as of right now but if you would like a picture let me know. in no particular order we have

an 07/08 gsxr 1000 swingarm in great shape. $100
07/08 gsxr 1000 shock also in great shape. $40
04/05 gsxr 600 swingarm in great shape $80
07/08 gsxr 1000 rear caliper and hanger with good pads $30
04/05 gsxr 600/750 rear caliper with hanger and good pads. $30
srad/ hayabusa rear brake caliper with good pads and hanger $30

07/08 gsxr 1000 front radial brakes with good pads $70
gold raidal front brakes with good pads (not sure if 03/04 gsxr 1000 or the 04/05 600/750) $70
07/08 gsxr 1000 radial brake master with crg silver lever and resi. $100
07/08 gsxr 1000 hydro clutch master with resi and brand new crg gold short lever $100
srad/hayabusa front calipers with good pads. $50

srad 5.5 inch wide rear wheel, no rotor or sprocket drive $80
various gsxr rear sprockets. $??
first gen ducati monster seat. cover is a bit rough but not bad. $70
various projectors (no bixenon) $??

yoshimura tri oval stainless muffler, cut down nicely. very clean $160
level one racing growler muffler. midpipe welded on a bit banged up but sounds great $80

fz600 dual headlight setup $??

thats all i can think of for now. all prices are obo, buyer pays shipping. and trade offers are always welcome

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
What are you looking for as trade? I'm curious what the level 1 racing growler muffler looks like, and possibly interested in the radial brake master and the monster seat.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like the 08 Gsxr shock.Will you ship to me in London,Ontario n6e 1x6
id really rather stay in the us as far as shipping goes

What are you looking for as trade? I'm curious what the level 1 racing growler muffler looks like, and possibly interested in the radial brake master and the monster seat.
its the black exhaust that was on my bike up until a week ago. not sure what i am looking for in trades honestly.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I want to buy the monster seat just to have but I need to focus on my build..........

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump. can really only ship in the US right now

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Interested in the front brakes, not sure exactly which (will be building front end to fit). Any chance I can get pictures? Don't have to be your items, just the same part so I can get a better idea what they are.

I suspect the NON radial calipers would actually be easier for me to work with- seems a lot easier to machine a mount for the normal caliper than radial. That would be the 'srad/hayabusa front calipers with good pads. $50', right? Not as sexy looking, but they work just as well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts