Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not many fighter sisters around now, but I could never forget Michelle or Phoebe.

Thank you, Donna for being my eMom. Your presence has been comforting during tough times, and keeping you in my thoughts has kept me from risking my life more than I already have.

Some of my best fighter friends aren't around anymore. I think about you and miss you all the time.

We're now a small group of dedicated gearheads. I couldn't be more proud to be one of you. I don't even tell people I do anesthesia, I tell them I build bikes. It consumes my thoughts and dreams.

Thanks much to all my fighter brothers for sharing their thoughts and lives with me. You guys have helped me discover something within myself that has brought much happiness. These years have been good ones.

For most people in my situation, the cancer comes back in around 5 years. For me, not much over 5 months. I have to start taking drugs next week that are going to fuck me up. Pretty sure chemo or radiation are about 2 months away. Can't say what's going to happen with me or the bikes. Should have prepared better, but was trying to get the bikes finished. That's what I love to do. Time could be very short now, and no way can I get everything done.

I sure would like to see finished bikes, and I have plenty of motivation to live. Problem is, I'm not riding this bike called cancer, I'm just the passenger.

I love you guys. :knucks:

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Pulling for you, Smoker.

Since bumper sticker positive slogans are bullshit and you're not someone that needs their hand held- fuck this shit. Nobody deserves any of this. Honestly hoping/praying for a miracle. Glad to hear you're still motivated to fight it.

·
Super Moderator
5,660 Posts
Second that. What possible harm could it do? Since it seems the sands of time are eventually going to run out why not use the remaining time to do whatever the fuck you want. Try new things, go places, build the bikes, get blasted, whatever rings your bell.

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pulling for you, Smoker.

Since bumper sticker positive slogans are bullshit and you're not someone that needs their hand held- fuck this shit. Nobody deserves any of this. Honestly hoping/praying for a miracle. Glad to hear you're still motivated to fight it.
:rock:

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CHEESEBURGER TIME
FUCKIN' A!!

Had a 6 dollar burger at Carl's. Okay, it was a lettuce wrap- but meat is meat!

Pretty mediocre meat, though. Might have to buy some real beef and cook it up myself.

Busting out. Feel like Korean BBQ. Might ride over to the local spot for some kalbi and bulgogie. :rock:

Been a long time.

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Should just put this out there.

#1 place for prostate cancer to metastasize is to the bones.

#2 is the brain.

Just saying.

If I seem loco, might just be the cancer talking.

Give me a fucking break. :D

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
FUCKIN' A!!

Had a 6 dollar burger at Carl's. Okay, it was a lettuce wrap- but meat is meat!

Pretty mediocre meat, though. Might have to buy some real beef and cook it up myself.

Busting out. Feel like Korean BBQ. Might ride over to the local spot for some kalbi and bulgogie. :rock:

Been a long time.
Dude, nice. I LOVE cooking my own food, but don't leave this earth till you've had a 5 Guys Bacon Cheeseburger "All The Way" with fries... amazing stuff

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Crossed my mind just now that I've got 3 family members and two people I work around that beat cancer.

Both my Mom's parents beat cancer. Grandma had breast cancer, Grandaddy had colon cancer. My wife's brother in-law had pancreatic cancer and beat it. All three of them are 15+yrs without any issues.

A guy at the warehouse I buy supplies from had brain cancer. Couldn't operate. 10+ yrs later and he's currently on vacation. He's out camping with his family.

Another guy I know though work got throat cancer. Chemo and radiation and he beat that shit, too.

Positive vibes.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts