Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Trying, trying, trying to find my mojo.

Fucking sucks that all my photobucket pics are gone, again.

Found this still intact. Brings back great memories and great times.

Love you guys! :knucks:

infernophil - I just spotted the CF toilet seat in your avatar, so this post is for you:

A + B = C

A:

B:

C:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Imgur?? Thats what i use. Never had problems with disappearing photos.

I usually get outside and/or meditate when I can’t find my mojo. It’s usually deep inside I just have to quiet everything else.

Reactions: Smoker

·
hooligan quads
1,760 Posts
Trying, trying, trying to find my mojo.

Fucking sucks that all my photobucket pics are gone, again.

Found this still intact. Brings back great memories and great times.

Love you guys! :knucks:

since photobucket shit a brick, i just upload through tappatalk app on my phone (all my photos are on my phone and backed up to the cloud), its a bit of a pain sometime with photo orders etc but for £1 a month and the fact it links alot of forums together to one feed and it get notifications of posts etc it makes life a little more simplier.

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Maybe things have changed, but from memory, the Photobucket price was $499 or $599 usd, per year, for the number of pics I have.

Glad a lot of you guys have already seen the pics. I have most of them filed away somewhere. Maybe if I live long enough and have enough time, I could find a safe place to repost the stories.

Would be cool if the pics could live on. :knucks:

·
Wanna be racer
2,008 Posts
Maybe things have changed, but from memory, the Photobucket price was $499 or $599 usd, per year, for the number of pics I have.
Pretty sure that was the price when they first started charging.

I use microsoft's onedrive, 100GB of storage for 2$ a month.
I have somewhere in the region of 6000-7000 photos on there plus some files and odd videos only 30gb used so far

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WHAT!!! That is insane!!!!!

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Figured I should check in, it's been a while.

I try to keep quiet, unless I have something good to post.

Been busy with disability paperwork, and will be busy filing back taxes for a while. Had to step away from the bikes to clean up and organize stuff in the house. Could hardly find bike parts when I needed them.

Been working a bit on the 500 project lately, mostly because it's inside the house. Been triple digit heat for about a month, so sleeping during the day. Supposed to be 116F on Saturday and 117F on Sunday. Never seen these temps here, in my lifetime.

I'm a couple of weeks overdue for my blood tests, so will be getting that done soon. Fingers crossed, for sure.

Unfortunately, I need to pass on some bad news. Got a call 2 days ago. My good friend Bill died from pneumonia. Bill ran the local machine shop that made hundreds of custom bike parts for me over the years. Went by the empty shop today for the last time. There were a few parts/tooling with my name on them. Over the years, I've never found any other local shop willing to make my one-off parts.

RIP Bill Hamilton.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Was getting ready to shoot you a text Smokey! Thanks for checkin in. Been a fuckin hot summer for sure. Had 3 ac’s blowing in the house for a month straight...and I dont even like AC. Haha. Seems like its dropping off a bit here so maybe I can put them away soon. Dragged the 929 out to see if I can get her out this year...fingers crossed.

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Found a post from years ago proclaiming my death!

I don't think this was posted after my last bike crash. I think it was after the bad crash I had a few years ago.

Definitely still alive! Not sure why, but not complaining. :knucks:

SOS2K
02 GPW/all red interior
I seriously think Kodokan passed away. His last successive posts were of him getting into a bad motorcycle accident, and then radio silence afterwards, never to be seen again. He didn’t log in after that ever again either.
I bought a set used on S2ki recently; posted a WTB. Prolly be your best bet at getting a set now. The other bolts in this thread are not recommended and are not designed for keeping a seat secure in the event of an accident. Kodokan had these manufactured by McGard specifically for the application, and they won’t sell them to anyone but him.

·
BLACK BELT
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
i'm just happy that you are still here
Me too, brother rex!

Kind of disappearing. Gone from 168 lbs. to 143 lbs.
No worries, it's on purpose. Got some eye of the tiger going on.
Wanna be skinny and ripped like Bruce Lee. :knucks:

Been dealing with some legal bullshit lately. Also stood tall before the man in court today, regarding state disability.

I plan on getting back to building bikes soon. Thanks for not giving up on me.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts