Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its all good jelly. I actually don't really like dropped bikes either (unless like you said, you need to for some reason), but I just see a lot a guys with bikes lowered improperly, which is dangerous, so I thought I'd put this up for those people to see. But yea, I'm with you on this one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
i had a lowered bike a couple years ago...handled like a caddy with bad shocks...no good. Would not hold a line in the corner. I bought it that way when i was young and dumb and was taken back by the bling lol

lowered bikes are only good for drag racing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
:smiliebiker: this was it.....i looped it in traffic at around 65mph...i rule :pipe:

i bought it in 00 when chrome was still cool

lol...who can tell me what is wrong with this picture..it is a 98 gsxr 600

there are 2 things
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
BigRed875 said:
lol...who can tell me what is wrong with this picture..it is a 98 gsxr 600

there are 2 things
a) one disc has been removed? (what a dumb fucken idea)

b) not sure bout the states, but didn't the 98 SRAD come out with USD's?


edit: and it's probably just me, but it looks like the sidestand's bent?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
2much said:
a) one disc has been removed? (what a dumb fucken idea)

b) not sure bout the states, but didn't the 98 SRAD come out with USD's?


edit: and it's probably just me, but it looks like the sidestand's bent?
nice..the first one was easy.. I was told it was for weight reduction..lol but it had an SS line and ebc hh's so it actually stopped fine...could even do stoppies

what are USD's?

the second thing was the 750 swingarm and rim(190 tire)...but not noticable unless you have another 600 right next to it
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
BigRed875 said:
nice..the first one was easy.. I was told it was for weight reduction..lol but it had an SS line and ebc hh's so it actually stopped fine...could even do stoppies

what are USD's?

the second thing was the 750 swingarm and rim(190 tire)...but not noticable unless you have another 600 right next to it
what about the fact that someone spent all that money on chrome, but failed to get a fender eliminator kit? :mad: weak. HHAHAH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
929_adam said:
what about the fact that someone spent all that money on chrome, but failed to get a fender eliminator kit? :mad: weak. HHAHAH
hahaha..I know right. The only thing i bought for that bike was tires..lol bought as is...i was planning on doing that stuff until i looped it...as well as the other caliper...i still have the caliper i bought to put it back on..lol...and the cowl, tnk bra and tool kit..lol
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top