The duplicolor engine enamel couldnt stand up to the exhaust gasses and was starting to flake off the swing arm where the supertrapp was. So I had it powdercoated along with the pegs/foot control stuff. Picked them up yesterday. mmmmmmmm fresh powdeeeerrrr...
I've got the new rear wheel bearings ready to go in once i pick up a new spacer from the dealer. Im working on the new plate/taillight mount today. Since the 500 degree paint was chipping from the exhaust im going to weld a little deflector or something onto the side of the exhaust the block the swing arm. Im dirt poor at the moment so most of the other stuff on my list is going to have to wait till next winter
alright, i figured its a nice day so i could probably take some pictures and update this a little. I accidently shorted out my A123 battery and pretty much killed it. I was going to order some more cells but it was going to take around a month to get here. So, I ended up buying a Shorai battery. nice little package and cheaper than a comparable A123 type. I highly recommend these batteries. here are some size comparisons
I had to rework the taillight/signal and license plate mounts over the winter and they ended up like this
im gonna be working on a new airbox in my spare time to replace the hacked up one thats on there right now. just need to find a cheap, small air filter first.
Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
A forum community dedicated to Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, builds, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!