Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any other places besides Spiegler USA that sells the LSL handlebars?
I found one place but their prices were jacked

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Im goin to my storage unit today (my uncles garage) lol.. Ill grab them and take some pix tonight of the LSL bar's.

Ill be selling my TAG X5 bars SOON. I only rode with them on for about 4 months last year, there a CR high bend 7/8" bar, comes with the pad and cover. I bought those for $70 new +shipping I think it came to like $88 or something. If anyone wants them for $55 + shipping lemme know. Heres the stat's on the X5's

THICK- 5mm wall thickness makes the X5 stronger - period.
- 5mm wall thickness is a full millimeter thicker than standard bar for added strength.
- Wall thickness reduced to 4mm at ends to accommodate the use of wrap-around style handguards.
- Aircraft grade 7049 T-6 aluminum for greater durability.
- 7/8" outer diameter for use with standard mounts and hand controls.
- Knurled grip & clamp area to resist slippage
- Bar pad included.

Heres a couple pix of those.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
ravenfz1 said:
Dibbs only if they are the Streetbars and not the Superbike Bars
check here to see which ones they are
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/handlebars.cfm
Yep they are the street bar's, and all the LSL bars are 5mm thick. Thats 1mm thicker then a standard bar for more strength. Ill take pictures later today for you.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spyder said:
Yep they are the street bar's, and all the LSL bars are 5mm thick. Thats 1mm thicker then a standard bar for more strength. Ill take pictures later today for you.
I take it they are the aluminum bars? What color are they?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I like those Tags....hrmmm...

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
endo said:
I like those Tags....hrmmm...
Lemme know dude.. there probably gonna come off in the next week or so after my risers get re-machined and I get a new 1 piece riser clamp made.

ravenfz1 said:
I take it they are the aluminum bars? What color are they?
Silver and there made of an aluminum alloy (I believe) there made of the same shit as the TAG bars, there almost the same weight

I couldnt take pictures last night cuz my uncle changed the locks on the garage.. (psyco g/f) lol Im going there today, Id wrather you see pix and make sure its what you want then get them and dont like them

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Silver and there made of an aluminum alloy (I believe) there made of the same shit as the TAG bars, there almost the same weight

I couldnt take pictures last night cuz my uncle changed the locks on the garage.. (psyco g/f) lol Im going there today, Id wrather you see pix and make sure its what you want then get them and dont like them[/QUOTE]

That's cool man. I can wait for pix, there is still snow here :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts