1. Renthals
2. A quick black rattle can job
3. A sweet Acerbis headlight

Hell yeah! DW!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not putting dirtbike bars on it. ive ridin stunt bikes with dirt bike bars and i just dont really like them. i am however going to put a set of zero degree clip ons on it. i like the way those feel alot better. i just got my acerbis front in today ill have pics up with it in about an hour i guess. the bike isnt gonna get a rattle can job. the frame will be paint black as well as the plastices with odds and ends painted dark green. (its actually left over paint from the f body style trans ams)

those are 600 forks it is a 600 the plastics in the first pic said 750 cuz those are those cheap knock off plastics. the forks are really the reason im doing this biuld. i took the bike all apart to gwet the seals rebuild and being bored online i came across this site and pretty much as soon as i saw the pics of real street fighters i decided to do my build.

if anyone has any ideas theyd like to input feel free i need it seeing this is my first fighter build...

off topic... kane that jeep is the fucking sickness. i have an 04 wrangler. i grew up messin with jeeps.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Bike looks like its off to a good start. That acerbis looks like its one of the aliens off of "Independence Day". Keep it coming!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont have any pics of the f-body. that car is in the pa area. it was a car my buddy that is teaching me how to paint did a few months ago when the owner lived down here. sorry.

a build update. i just got the go for some support from a local race team to use their equipment in their race shop. so ill be postin up pics of the crap ill be making for the build... yay...

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Update ?? I like the gixxers !!

Also we need the link to this discussion thread in the build thread !
Cat

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
MOAR UPDATES!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts