Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
God, that looks like fantastic riding!

The GF and I are thinking about moving to HI after college, she's from there and wants to go back. How do you like it, from a bikers POV? I heard Honolulu is the most-stolen city for bikes in the US, so I'd be kinda worried, but looks like the riding more than makes up for it!

Nice soundtrack, btw.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Honolulu is on Oahu. The videos you guys saw was of Maui. I actually work on and ride on that road. To put it in better perspective I ride a bicycle down that road daily and get paid for it. That road is a fun ride and can be bikers paradise. Maui has several great "fast" spots. We even have a cool road to go touring down. Our unemployment rate is 1% but cost of living is high. But in the end its pretty even.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yea but in most places with a high cost of living the jobs usually tend to pay more than say...a mcdonalds in the projects vs a mcdonalds on Maui. Im just giving an example of the lowest pay i could think of...lol.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Btw. Tennessee has AWESOME roads for riding. If anyone ever comes through tennessee on there way to florida or something id be glad to meet you and show you some nice roads. Highway 70 between Lebanon(Wilson County) and Cookeville(Putnam County) is second to deals gap in my opinion. Ive never counted how many curves there are but my god they are one right after the other and tight as hell.

·
The Gear Head
803 Posts
Sweet roads, makes me wonder why I live here, in tha land of straight roads, poorly paved straight roads to boot. lol
Good thing the rocky's and BC is not far.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I hate sportbike movies with music...

But them are some nice curves. Makes me wanna go out :O

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
I agree Haelo, but if you can still hear the bikes I think its cool.

Plus, thats my ring tone on my phone- so even if you couldnt hear the bikes its ok with me ;)

Sweet vid!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts