Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the right place to put this thread and I guess this is the right spot. I machined up a triple for my katana and had pretty positive feedback on it. I was wondering if some if you guys/gals on here might have something they need machined or would like to get a one of a kind triple for their pride and joy. I'm down to take a look at whatever you might need machined, pm me with drawings or if you'd like me to come up with some designs for you Im willing to do that as well. If you haven't seen my Kats triple look up my thread from the ground up. All work is high quality, 7075, 6061 aluminum, all sorts of steels from mild 12L14 to stainless. I can get the parts I machine anodized just about any color you'd like. Hit me up with whatever y'all might need, I'd love to get this going as a side job. Thanks for hearing me out.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I sure hope this dude gets enough business to stick around. When I was actually in the market for triples the usual guys when I joined were nowhere to be found.

Just out of curiosity, whats the price of say some 7" wide (center of fork to center of fork) triples run? Rake and trail really don't matter in an estimate as it's more or less time, but a set of dirt basic triples with basic dimensions for say a Bandit 1200 still running stock forks is a pretty small order compared to the creativity that comes out of people who machine stuff like this. Yantosh has some awesome stuff, but I never wanted to bother him over a set of bland old steel triples performing over function as he has skill I would love to see on a bike I park at a show rather than abuse through back roads. Maybe this dude would do some basic ugly stuff for an affordable price. :)

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm trying to figure out the best way to jump into this. I want to start with just some cool looking top triples that would just be a direct bolt on accessory. They'd be real easy to make to keep the prices down. What I'm wondering from you all is... Is there a very common bike that you all would want to see triples made up for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts