Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 280 of 309 Posts

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,961 Posts
Saw your guys project when it got started and just came back around to retouch it.

well, that was total nonsense... just spent the last 5 hours... and its too confusing to get into the details. I been awake for 22 hours and counting. all for this. REPRESENT BITCHES!!!

Customfighter alarm system.
Did you have to pull the fw and embed the image and reflash? Seems like this little thing has to be running some embedded os or custom fw. Or does it have some function for a custom security company logo to be installed in some way?

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Well been alright, just cold and busy and waiting for warmer weather to tear apart our gas lines. We picked up a car of sorts. Another huge project to add to the rest of the huge projects we have going on. 1991 Miata. Now we just have to fix it and ungay it.

And it begins. Engine burns oil, leaks out, transmission grinds and the rear end growls. Had to work on it for 3 hours in the sellers street to even get it running.

in tank fuel pump wiring was burned up.

I "fixed" it to get it home.

The donor parts car that we can't get a title to cause Chris ex is an Asshole.

And the teardown begins.

The new disaster in the yard.

Parts cleaned up, prepped and painted.

Starting to look like something we would own.

We should be back on the house again in a month or so if the weather allows.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
Saw your guys project when it got started and just came back around to retouch it.

Did you have to pull the fw and embed the image and reflash? Seems like this little thing has to be running some embedded os or custom fw. Or does it have some function for a custom security company logo to be installed in some way?
Has an update for a custom company logo. but I had to go on a hunt got a Windows XP computer, and an old ass SD card to upload it to the screen.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Well, that's one use for a helmet. My girlfriend was bored.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Well, still no progress on the house. But I did spend $3,347 on a tire matching and wheel balancer plus all the motorcycle rim attachments for them. About the only project I have been working on is my car still. Finished the suspension, mounted the rear flares, installed $1,300 worth of stereo equipment, updated all the lighting to LED, got one headlight installed cause the jackass company that I bought them from for $500 sorta docked me on important mount parts that are now being sent to me via "priority mail" so they will be here in a month or so. and did some body work here and there.

What do you all think of my custom back window? Haha haha

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Tax return,my yearly $8,000 lotto. My broke ass don't make enough at Wal-Mart to hit the first tax bracket, claim single and 0 all year. Then claim the girlfriend and 3 kids.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
get ready for an update im gonna drop in the "random projects" thread we have..... continuing the Miata update there as well as other random update from the last 6 months that chris and I have been absent.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Massive amounts of lazy and internet issues. you all should really look us up on facebook. Chris Bair, and Ivan Amerson. And go check out the our main build page. it just dropped 70 photos in there from late December to current. mostly a bunch of Miata BS but its still worth a gander.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
So, thought I would give a little more update on the house here. I sold my little red craftsman air compressor over the weekend which forced me to get off my ass and hook up the big 2 stage 80 gallon one finally. also decided after looking back through this build that I needed a little more update on the house anyways.

Got the compressor in place on the side of the house. drilled some really akward holes cause I seem to have lost my holesaw set.

Got it piped and the regulator on it. and the wiring is temporarly hooked up.

Come to find out, the bastard leaks. not really surprised for it being 15 years old. Regulator and the pressure switch both leak. so another $100 getting thrown there.

This is the current status of the yard. I did hook up more of the colored LEDs outside as well. will have to get more pics of that later though cause it was well past sunrse before we got finished.

More walls have gone away. this is the view from the front door looking at the back door now.

And this is the view from the back door looking at the front.

My nifty little arch idea. and code enforcement made us move the washer and dryer inside.

not sure what we are going to be up to this weekend yet. but will post updates as things progress. and sorry again for the delay. I know some of you have missed us. lol

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
My newest minion. Charles Allen, born 9-9-15. Healthy and already home.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Congratulations man!

Looks like he just clutch up a whoolie, lol...

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
Well, as an update, Chris got married. Moved out, doing his thing. I'm staying with the house and as soon as the rest of his stuff is out and I get the trailer over here. Going to start making more forward progress on the house. The rest of the Windows are finally uncovered. Yard is clean, and code enforcement is still on our balls. Think we have accumulated about $8,000 in fines on the house now. Chris is thinking about borrowing against his 401K to pay off the fines so we don't lose the place. Would be a shame with all the effort we currently have into it. Plus, I don't have anywhere else to live. Well, that's all for now. Just thought I would drop in and show a sign of life.

261 - 280 of 309 Posts