Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

281 - 300 of 309 Posts

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Progress is being made, sorry for the delay guys. Weather has been nice, so I been getting back to it here. Finally got all the gas lines ran everywhere they need to properly be.

For starters, got more of my Miata done. Has a hard top and finally painted the rest of it. Added side skirts and a bunch of other shit you guys probably don't care about. Chris got the itch and picked up this white one for $400.

The supercharger kit for my Miata I ordered 2 months ago finally shipped today(3/19/16). Pretty excited to boost my car.

And I finally have a kitchen of sorts. A makeshift countertop. Finnally running water and a sink. And got the stove hooked up.

Tankless water heater installed and plumbed. Just need to get the exhaust tube and a flexible gas feed line.

Added a shit ton more electrical and I'm still not done yet. But close finally. Just have to wire up the Jacuzzi bathtubs, the bathroom outlets, and the kitchen outlets.

Bathroom is coming together as well. Sewer is finally all fixed and draining again. Had to dig up most the back yard.

Hot tub bathtub is finally in its permanent home.

The bathroom now has a door as well. Getting fancy up in here.

The super Uber shower massager system showed up. Now just have to get the matching faucet.

Chrises room got converted into a kids room.

Well. That's all I have for you guys right now. I was sitting here doing electrical and thinking I havent dropped a line in here in a while. And now that I'm done doing my little write up. I'm gonna go get back to it. I'm also making a tire swing and tree house outside for the kids. I will post up more about that when Unger closer to finished with htm keep it rubber side down brothers and sisters. And enjoy.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Yes, progress is happening still. Haven't had time to update with the new job and my car and everything else going on. Check back in the next 2 days. Need to make another upload to photobucket when I'm on Wi-Fi. Chews up too much data otherwise. But, as a teaser, bathroom is close to finished, plumbing and sewer is done, and electrical is 100%

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
For starters. Didn't work out with beverly. She is back with baby daddy #3. This is my wife Miranda(Mandy) some of you might recognise her from the post your bike and chick thread. One of the three topless chicks on my old 88 ZX600R. Lol

My son is getting bigger.

As is my daughter.

I still see them every weekend and any other free day I have outside of work.

Now, down to business.
Tankless water heater finally got a vent. Figured out it was too close to the power weather head after drilling holes in the roof from the bottom. Hence the patch, and the roof jack.

After 2 years, finally have hot water.

Double wide wet wall going up. And running pipes and drains. Roto rooted the rest of the system and got the septic system root free and flowing right.

Electrical ran, tub finally set in place, plumbed, and enetergized. As well as the sink faucet.

Me being me, I had to light the sink glass up.

Looks crispy in the dark.

Got the sink bowl mocked up.

Naturally the toilet has to match the sink.

Looks better than the sink in the dark.

Doesn't look like much in the light.

Got the entry way alarm panel wall covered finally.

First fill and test on the tub.

Rest of the house insulated and ceiling going up.

Same with the bathroom. Its all coming together. Still a ways to go though.

I failed to mention some drunk piece of shit shoved my bike over in the front yard into some rocks because he thought I stole his quad while I was at work... and it took every ounce of all of me to not fill the fucker full of .380 holes. Paid out $2000. The house pretty much ate it. I did get the clutch parts and everything else mechanical it needs. Might fighter it now. Only time will tell...

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
The thought has been there. I kinda liked that one with the plastics on it though. I like my headlights. Like having a windscreen and not eating every bumble bee and gypsy moth that I cross paths with.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Starting to look like a house a little bit.

Lemme start off by saying I couldn't handle it anymore. Replaced the whole clutch assembly and cover. I got some zip ties and went for a ride.

Now before you gents get a hard on, keep it in your pants. I carbon fibered my plastics and they are going back on.

Getting better.

Side panel fixed.

Started back on the living room drywall.

The arch way came out bitchen. Looks like a casket.

It's weird having walls there now.

Continued into the kitchen. Looking so much better.

And from here on is today's progress. Everything else was yesterday.

Knocked out the kitchen window.

Replaced with with a less ghetto working window.

Got more kitchen walls up and mounted my new dome camera.

Not gonna lie... It's super weird with walls after 2 years of nothing but sticks.

Well. Enough time burned here. Only so much time in a weekend. Gonna get back to it.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Done for the night.

·
ไบรอัน
804 Posts
Appreciating your efforts man,I`ve lived in houses while doing renovations and it can get real painful at times

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
So. Tankless water heaters are very tempermental about how much water flow they have. And currently you have to take a boiling hot shower, or a cold one. The water pressure going through these 57 year old iron pipes sucks. So, in my usual fashion. Spent $200 and cut the entire system out of the house and am redoing it all in copper.

Old crappy plugged up iron system.

Expensive...

In with the new.

Fighting old crap some more in the wall. Sawzaw for the win.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Little mini update. Alternator bracket broke on my car. Decided it was the final kick in the ass to get my bike back together. And so far this weekend I finished painting the border on the door.

The family fleet.

My daughter is happy it's back together.

Started with a wash(only where I was painting). Then the taping process.

There went most of a roll of tape... Lol

And for some paint.

Still wet, not bad though.

Pretty.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
House got some kitchen cabinets today. And the stove hood got mounted. Still need to cut a hole and run the exhaust for the fan on the hood. And we have a lower cabinet to go in as well right next to the stove.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
Sneak peek. Progress is being made. More to come soon. Too tired to upload another 30 pics and do a write up. But, here's this.

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
I too am wishing for the updates.

281 - 300 of 309 Posts