Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Soooo, can anyone else see the pictures on this thread? Photobucked finally drop their bandwidth blocker?

·
Super Moderator
5,608 Posts
Holy hell it's the night of the living dead and this is one zombie I'm not about to gun down!!!

Just checked, at least the last page is showing just fine!

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
So, 2015... Chris and I both got married. He ended up moving out and buying another house. I stayed here. My wife of the time had a slightly different direction for the house. Its now a 3 bedroom cause she wanted a room for her daughter. 2 months after I built the room, I caught her sleeping with her boss. Went through a nasty mess on that whole deal. Ended up trading my bike for a 4 door car so I could haul my kids around. Now that I have a son as well as a daughter. And I been mostly single since then. Fast forward to July 2019, 6.4M earthquake. The very next day night 7.1M earthquake. Kinda fucked some shit up. Whole town didnt have power for a bit and didnt have water for about 2 weeks. I got most the drywall up, the bathroom is about 99% finished and painted. I bought a 40ft high cube storage connex container and cleaned out the garage. Finally got a decent job and dont work at walmart anymore. I'm now an OSHA safety consutlant making about $1200 a week. And here soon I'm gonna be picking up a brand new ZX14.

·
BLACK BELT
6,976 Posts
Somehow, I never realized this house is in Cali.

Earthquakes story tipped me off.

Good to hear about the new job. Stability and income are not easy to come by, these days.

Looking forward to seeing the new bike! :rock:

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Y'all can add me on Facebook. Shoot me a message.
"Facebook"

301 - 309 of 309 Posts