Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's My lid. I tried to paint it to match my buildoff bike :rock:

I sprayed it with truck bed liner, and took these spikes off a mud flap on the back of a honda goldwing. :knucks: :knucks:

what you's think ??:D :letsride:

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
looks good to me, but a smoked visor would really set it off!

:metal: - i like the spikes

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
how did you attach the spikes?? just adhesive? or are they actually threaded into the helmet?? (please say no to the 2nd)

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
929_adam said:
how did you attach the spikes?? just adhesive? or are they actually threaded into the helmet?? (please say no to the 2nd)
I don't know about those...but I have been looking into spike sources...they have ones that bolt in with a screw from behind.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
929_adam said:

Actualy, I cleaned a spot off glued them on, masked it and sprayed it again ;)

I know people who drill them ??

Got on the bike, threw up wheelies stareing down cagers !! :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
yah...i've heard of people drilling them in..thats why i asked.

that will definately fuck up the structural integrity of your helmet...which protects your head when you crash...which is good. so i wouldnt reccomend going that route.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Also if you put nuts on the inside if you wreck you can bet those things'll be in your skull:skull:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Candyman said:
Also if you put nuts on the inside if you wreck you can bet those things'll be in your skull:skull:
i think its more like they tap & die the helmet. drill a hole and thread it....

:nuts:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
DougZ said:
I don't know about those...but I have been looking into spike sources...they have ones that bolt in with a screw from behind.

alot of body mod sjops carry stuff like that. piercing shops, tattoo studio's, hell, even Hot Topic has them. i can get them from my local piercer in everything from 1/4 inch to 3 inch. i used to put spikes on EVERYTHING, untill i started stabbing myself constantly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts