Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was on here a few years ago, and decided to pop back on and see what's going on nowadays, I'm from Manchester in the UK and my current bike is a gsxr 1100 I've owned the bike for 12 months here's a couple of pictures, I plan on giving it a full going over as well as a new style.

Like an idiot moving it in the garden I didn't re-check that the side stand was secure!.

Gutted is an understatement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome again guys, I think the headlight is going with the clocks and all that front wiring mess! The tail might stay as it's comfy 2 up and my misses is always out with me, I just need to improve the look of the rear foot peg hangers or make some that hideaway or quick release Lol and yeah rob the dint in the tank definitely sux pal when I first did it I kinda lost intrest in the bike and just totally abused it over winter months, but I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling when I look at her and I know I can make her look special again.
Here's pics from today after a little clean.

Ps I suppose I better make a project thread

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Hey, nice subframe work, just seems a bit long, I can't believe I'm saying this but, have you considered an upper fairing (think FZ1 style) to help balance the length of the back?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Think a tail swap in on the cards in the future want something sportier looking already made a few small changes and I've plenty more in my head just need to win the lotto lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts