Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So I got new fork seals...then I forgot to put oil in one...then I forgot to put the damper rod in it...then I forgot to bleed the other one...then I finally got them all together and mounted. Then I installed my new tires! Then I got my wheels mounted. Then I decided that I actually was not willing to give up on the high mount left exit exhaust and redid that. Then I realized another thing I forgot...bonus points if you can spot it haha

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Bringing them both inboard and the top silencer ahead of the bottom makes all the difference, looks good to me :rock:

Then I realized another thing I forgot...bonus points if you can spot it
Tail light?
Black painted rear rim? (is it smaller?)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I actually have a tail light on it now...and got the rear painted pretty nicely. I forgot the rotors on the front :D

Final iteration of the exhaust. The welds aren't pretty but it's the best my Harbor Freight welder can do lol. I'm glad I didn't bail on it, I really like the way it came out. I need to polish and scrape and sand a bit, but not much.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Not much of an update but all the same...getting wiring down, trimming what doesn't need to be there, adding what needs to be there, wiring up and testing an improvised coil on plug setup that seems to be working great

21 - 33 of 33 Posts