Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Yeh, this wasnt a good development. They want before and after pictures and a list of any significant part changes
could try to sand the foam super smooth before wrapping and a touch of heat will help the vinyl stretch while wrapping.
Hot air gun has evened out the tension in the fabric and taken out the creases which is better. Not perfect but better.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you're not bother about big name end cans, have a look at the SC end cans and simmer. There around £45-50 each depending on the style but work very well and are nice and loud or you could say makes the bike sound grunty.
Got them on two of my bikes and are very happy with them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Sorry my bad should be KO end cans on eBay and simmer
Automotive design Bumper Font Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Already have these Scorpion cans, they were a massive indulgence at the start of the build - but as they bolt onto the Original exhaust flanges I'm planning to hang the exhaust directly from the unused centre stand brackets on the frame (they're M12 i think) and dispense with hangers and straps for the cans themselves.... thats the plan anyway...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Automotive tire Human body Finger Bumper Wood

Chopped up the pillion foot rests to make these exhaust hangers. Plan is to weld them to the back edge of of the front footrests, and rehang the shortened pipes. Using the rubber bushes should help to stop my boots melting too...

101 - 112 of 112 Posts