1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
wheres the teaser clip of the video to go with this?? :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
DUH nevermind I found my answer on your myspace.

I would like to get the whole addy though so I can get directions from Marlborough!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mrbodydrop said:
On a side note:

How do you like the Stunt Aid products?
don't know much about them, except they stepped up and sponsored the video. I know they have really improved there product recently. In the past there stuff from what I've heard hasn't been the best but it's better now.

·
Registered
340 Posts
EvilKeithETP said:
don't know much about them, except they stepped up and sponsored the video. I know they have really improved there product recently. In the past there stuff from what I've heard hasn't been the best but it's better now.

Right on, I thought about checking them out but I was a little leary!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
fuck dood. i couldnt make it tonite. i got work in the am. and thats kinda a ride.

sorry bro.

i cant wait to see the video tho, lemme know how to get some :metal:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we will have the dvd's this week I'll let you all know. We got a limiyrd amount for the party.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so how did it go??

got any pics??

people like the dvd??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the response we've gotten so far has been very good. There were a few people with cameras but I haven't seen any pics yet. The release party went pretty well considering the awful weather, we still had over 100 people, including a dozen or so riders from the DVD.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's alright, for everyone that missed it, the DVD is OUT NOW, and we can accept Paypal right now, and our webstore should be up soon for credit card purchases. You can also do it the old fashion way and send us a money order. DVD's are $15 shipping included and we have t-shirts and girly tank with the dvd logo for $15 w/shipping. Combo deal dvd/t-shirt $25 w/shipping. hit me up at [email protected] for more info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts