Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is theSLEEPER.

I have a stock ER6N.

I like to mess with shit and do hood rat shit with my friends.

I don't know what I want to do with my bike, but I just want it to be different.

Maybe like this kinda...

Or this...

Or some simple shit like this...

I like guns, and diesel trucks and shit.

I sponsor a few diesel forums, shit like that.

Hope to learn some shit without being told to search too much more.... But I understand that may not happen.

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Welcome ..

·
☢
5,596 Posts
I like guns, and diesel trucks and shit.

I sponsor a few diesel forums, shit like that.

Hope to learn some shit without being told to search too much more.... But I understand that may not happen.
i like guns too. not much of a fan of shit though.

the "use the search function" is all to common of an answer, you used to get an actual answer. It bugs me that ppeople are unwilling to type a two sentence answer. oh well.

there is a lot of info here on swaps and diy pieces, and hopefully if you ask on a familiar topic, someone can be polite and direct you to it, or just give you an answer.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I think I'll like it here just fine.

i like guns too. not much of a fan of shit though.

the "use the search function" is all to common of an answer, you used to get an actual answer. It bugs me that ppeople are unwilling to type a two sentence answer. oh well.

there is a lot of info here on swaps and diy pieces, and hopefully if you ask on a familiar topic, someone can be polite and direct you to it, or just give you an answer.
Thanks, that's what I would hope. Luckily, some helpful members have helped me a ton already.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts