Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a sec and say thanks to everyone for being part of our community and spreading the sickness! We have really become such an awesome community! I couldn't be prouder or more thankful for how CF has evolved. It would be nothing without all of you fighterers! We've got some awesome stuff coming for you guys in the near future to help push the streetfighter scene in N.America and let the rest of the world see what's going on over here! Keep doing work, and we'll keep showing it off and getting you all the recognition you deserve!

Hope everyones holidays are joyful and relaxing. Christmas is one of my favorite times to hang around with my family and those close to me and just kick it. Appreciate what we have and what we take for granted everyday. I truly feel blessed to have all of you supporting us, and being what I like to consider my friends!

Happy Holidays!

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Thanks adam and I hope you are having a good Christmas, and your work here is appreciated.:drinks:

Reactions: 929_adam

·
fighter apprentice
480 Posts
merry christmas guys!

though i have only been here for a short while i have learned so much and very musch thankful for your guys acceptance!

CF ROCKS!!

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
From down under, everyone have a Merry and safe Xmas.....

Reactions: 929_adam

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Merry Christmas fighters! Thanks Adam and all the other moderators for maintaining such an awesome place for us to go. Im looking forward to seeing our Winter projects pay off with a new generation of fighters for 2010.

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
Merry Christmas Everyone, I have to say that I feel I have found a place here at CF, felt welcomed every since my title was NOOBIE" and I enjoy logging on every day to see the new projects and just how everyone is doing, I can't wait to see all the up and coming projects and discussions for 2010! Like Jackstand said, thanks to all the moderators for maintaining this site and giving us a community where we can mingle where distance has no meaning, from her in Canada to the USA to the UK, Europe, & Asian and back again.

Hats off

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all

·
246 Posts
thanks,
merry christmas and a happy new year to all,
and good luck with the builds,some very good builds on it,
im just glad 2009 is over,
the worst year of my life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts