Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........while the cats' away......

while i was in indy. my buddy who did the powder coating on my bike borrowed it to keep in his booth at the tuner war/motorama in harrisburg. so i figured what the hell and gave him $25 to enter superbeast in the bike catagory. well.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it took 2nd! son of a beeyotch! yup a blinged out busa won. there were 12 bikes entered. my buddy talked to one of the judges and they said i didn't have enough graphics. :nuts: oh well, they can keep the graphics. i felt pretty good about getting 2nd. even knowing the things that aren't finished yet.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Sweet! Good job man! I remember the first time I won a prize at a show, I was psyched! It's cool to win "Best Paint or Graphics" when you're the only sportbike among 50 some odd choppers and HD customs...suckers.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
u deserve it for sure beast! that bike is badass! :metal: congrats.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Sweet !! that's good news to come home to :party-smiley:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:D steve..................................................

.........................................................:whack:

don't ever post something like that again there will be some serious issues!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts