Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reply ONLY if you are coming for 100% sure i can get you can address.

We will be camping out in northern Indiana the weekend of august 16-18th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

We will cook one breakfast and one dinner on saturday.

Riding, eating, campfire, dirt bikes and quads, shooting guns, drinking, ect.

I need to know how much food/drinks.

:winko:

Copy and paste the list like this, then add your name

UF
ammaiden
shotgun

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this. The wife is going to ask for that Sat. off. We will head out after she gets out of work Fri. be there around 6 or so.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
US 12 is a great road. The wife and I ride it quite often.

Reactions: ultimate fighter

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
I don't mind 12. There are some nice roads off of 60 but that would be out of the way.

They might be buggered with rvs boats and sandy corners this time of year.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,961 Posts
I don't mind 12. There are some nice roads off of 60 but that would be out of the way.

They might be buggered with rvs boats and sandy corners this time of year.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I treat all corners on back roads as gravel/sand covered unless I scout it first :p Even then... roads are evil.

Buddy of mine low sided on his RSV last year. Larger group ride, no shenanigans, 6 bikes thru the corner, the chick in front of him caught the edge of the invisi-sand and her rear wheel scooted a good 3 or 4 inches and she nearly pissed herself, the RSV changed his line up a touch to avoid where she was and his ass came around in front of him. He slid a few feet, got up like a boss, and yelled at the road lol

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Good news and bad news gents. Good news is that I will 100% be there but the bad news is I have to go into work Saturday morning to finish a job. How long I spend at work depends on how smooth the next couple days go. So I'll be there but I'll be a little later then planned.

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Weather is looking good on my end. Double checking some things up north. If it's still clear tonight I'm going to take off BUTT CRACK early tomorrow in case I get an unfavorable wind.

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Okay. This is where I plan on landing: http://www.airnav.com/airport/3C1

I know there's a towered controlled field closer, but they have stuff like rules. Bah.

It's always a pain in the ass figuring out logistics on the far end of a flight like who's picking you up or where you're staying etc. So I'll be MORE THAN GLAD to give rides to anyone who helps me out. It's really appreciated.

Hell for that matter I'll give rides to anyone who's brave enough... :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts