Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Well my friend is going to buy a couple motorcycles this weekend instead so it's just me, myself, and I again. Probably going to finish putting the hitch on the Vibe tonight and do some last minute work on the bikes tomorrow night before I load everything. I've got a busy 48 hours ahead of me.

Ray, if you're still giving rides on Saturday or Sunday I will totally take you up on that.

·
Remi's Dad
17,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay. This is where I plan on landing: http://www.airnav.com/airport/3C1

I know there's a towered controlled field closer, but they have stuff like rules. Bah.

It's always a pain in the ass figuring out logistics on the far end of a flight like who's picking you up or where you're staying etc. So I'll be MORE THAN GLAD to give rides to anyone who helps me out. It's really appreciated.

Hell for that matter I'll give rides to anyone who's brave enough... :p
my cousin lives right the fook next door to the strip. nearly 10 blocks away from the main event.

His house is where we can ride trails and bust out the jeeps.

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
The bottom is falling out here guys. Weather is turning south & I just got a call informing me my house is basically ready to move into. Something I've been waiting six months on.

Fucking hate being that guy. But not looking like I'm going to make it.

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
when do you guys plan to get here this weekend?
I'm planning for leaving tomorrow afternoon, noon at the earliest, 6 at the latest. 3.5hr without stops, 4.5 with stops. So some time between 430 and 1030 tomorrow. Closer to 430 if all goes well. If you need later or whatever let me know. I can't wait to get out of this mad house for the weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Shits gone sideways on my end as well. If I make it at all, at the most it would be Saturday night I would arrive and pretty much leave early Sunday morning. That is if it even goes that way. FML.

Gonna have to make a special trip down to drop off this turbo, UF. Or you commit to coming up here in the winter and riding the ice with us! ;)

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Also guys, please understand this is only the 2nd year of MWFF, the turbo bike is knocking on #1, my SM has shit tires and gearing, and my life is a wreck. There is always better planning for next year. I never expected things to go as crazy as they did in my life but after loosing my dad it's been madness on a nearly weekly basis. Just not sure I'll be worth anything to anyone if I show up at all after everything that has happened in the last week and a half.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.