17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
addict
370 Posts
nice i just take us12 the whole way down til the end lol

So whos ridin out with me?
or should I trailer a dirt toy and my bike...hmm
you still got an extra ride? i might just get a plane ticket... i havent been home in over a year and my old roommate lives by Detroit and i might just be able to convince him to ride his new fz-8 down there

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
I'd like to say that I'm going to make it but who knows. I've wanted to make it for a few years and haven't. MotoGP is a few weekends earlier so meeting there would be cool but booking lodging may suck.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ultimate fighter

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Sounds like MarksAC and I are on for this year. Gonna probably bring the DRZ and my Bandit (not turbocharged, long shitty story I really don't feel like telling, fuck that shit :(), WBRW with a SSSA should be making an appearance too. Dafuq in all its glory should be along with if all goes accordingly too. Hell knows, it's still far too early to tell what will show up with us. But count me in.

No matter what I'm bringing the wheelies this year. Showed my worth with the baby quad last time, this go around I'll be on two wheels.

:thumbsup:

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I have to check the calendar but if nothing is going on you can count me in for a late Friday night arrival or another early Saturday afternoon arrival. No idea what I will arrive with but there is a good chance it will be a supermoto since that's all I really have now. Maybe I'll cheap out and just ride the Duke.

·
120 Posts
I would love to make this but, it is right at the end of my planned coast to coast run. I'm actually kinda mad I can't make this.

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
Should be good for me. The zuk will only have minor wiring changes and pissing bits of oil. The ktm should be in one piece but you never know with track days.

See you guys then! Pumped. I need a break from work.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
nice i just take us12 the whole way down til the end lol

So whos ridin out with me?
or should I trailer a dirt toy and my bike...hmm

ahks (mike) rides down 12. So does steve?

Does the 22-24 of august sound ok to everyone?
If the triumph is road worthy and my GF hasn't already made plans (our anniversary is the 25th) I'm down for a ride down US12 the whole way. See more stuff and don't have 80mph wind blasting you in the chest for hours on end with cagers CONSTANTLY trying to kill you.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Soooo, is this happening at the same place my brother trashed his CBR? If it's at a different venue (with a little more space) I might give it a shot bringing my YZ400F with me instead of the DRZ. Tight spaces the DRZ is king of the lug, but if there is a decent place to stretch the 5 valves legs a little anyone that can get the thing off the line with the super light weight flywheel can try to not kill themselves with it. Lets just say a CR500 in standard trim won't just leave my YZ400F for dead like everything else with knobbies, it thinks about the fact it's got competition in a strait line. :nuts:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I'll ride down with you guys.

Reactions: Ahks and Ammadien

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I guess I'll admit I'm a street drag guy.... never been to the strip on a bike. :wtf:

I would love to wander along with and watch though. ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts