·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
There is a church next door has probably 20 acres of land mostly asphalted you can ride the cart at.

It's pretty neat actually.

we ride in the field behind and also thru the forest there is a looped trail

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
i almost forgot about this! been working 60 hour weeks and training a new guy.

Got my truck broken into today(stole about $1000 of tools), phone is ringing off the hook. I won't have time to get a bike or the kart ready before august. BUT we can still have loads of fun as usual.

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hear that guys? we're gonna get drunk and finish the kart the first night we're there

sorry to hear about your truck and tools man
that's what we did with the quad last year. I'll try to pre-order everything i need.

Bout the only thing i don't think we could finish is the roll bar. My dad loaned his jd2 bender out. I've got a harbor freight bender but it's crap.

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I just remembered that the charity supermoto endurance race is this same weekend. Damn. Decisions...
we can have out own sumo race. Plus they don't have free beer :D

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I have a 10 person tent, a 2 person tent, and a 4 person tent. I don't think you should have to bring any unless you want to.

I know a few people are coming for sure... let's get an RSVP list (copy and paste the list with your name added)

Nate -ammaiden
Kai-medmicated420
Mark and fiance-marksa-c

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
i have a place we can tear it up.

My cousin's girlfriend inherited some land nearby that's completely wooded... 13 acres to play with the offroad toys. Un-charted trails and such.

My neighborhood is pretty nonchalant. I mean, the first week i lived here i brought out the quad-tana and made smokey burnouts and drifted the cul-de-sac. :D they came out for a turn to ride it. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.