Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Sounds like MarksAC and I are on for this year. Gonna probably bring the DRZ and my Bandit (not turbocharged, long shitty story I really don't feel like telling, fuck that shit :(), WBRW with a SSSA should be making an appearance too. Dafuq in all its glory should be along with if all goes accordingly too. Hell knows, it's still far too early to tell what will show up with us. But count me in.

No matter what I'm bringing the wheelies this year. Showed my worth with the baby quad last time, this go around I'll be on two wheels.

:thumbsup:

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Soooo, is this happening at the same place my brother trashed his CBR? If it's at a different venue (with a little more space) I might give it a shot bringing my YZ400F with me instead of the DRZ. Tight spaces the DRZ is king of the lug, but if there is a decent place to stretch the 5 valves legs a little anyone that can get the thing off the line with the super light weight flywheel can try to not kill themselves with it. Lets just say a CR500 in standard trim won't just leave my YZ400F for dead like everything else with knobbies, it thinks about the fact it's got competition in a strait line. :nuts:

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Is this going to be at your shop off CR9, or your house in Bristol area....Or?
Got a few bike events going on that weekend...two stroke drags at Martin, STT track day also... But those cost money, so if I have bought too many parts to keep my bikes happy, I could still afford to see what goes on at your place.... I might be a little old for you guys though....

Long as you like talking bikes and being around like minded enthusiasts I'm sure the age range will be fine. I feel like an old man around most of the guys I've met from CF. :excellent:

Not all of us are tire burning, wheelie loving hooligans that chug beer like it is a daily vitamin (go Wisconsin drinking culture! lol)... although I am. But as well, I am a very knowledgeable rider and motorcycle enthusiast in general that knows enough, and has enough to say that you'll likely never have a dull moment after I get there.

So it appears that I might pull this off this year. Going to hopefully be loading up a XR100 and my 900RR into yet again, a van (the blue '77 Tradesman 200 party van). Head down Friday in the mid day and get there mid evening. I'll have a bed in the van too, plus a cooler with ice so I can keep my retarded shoulder under control and thrash the hell outta my 900RR's rear tire if you have the space or place for that at or around where this is happenin'.

Hell, I might even bring a spare slick or two and my tire irons as it's just a few minutes to dismount, change tire, and remount for more tire smoking madness. Get the fire department called on us doing 4th gear burnouts! :D

As of current it looks like this though:

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
So is there a place to kill some tires or do we have to take it out in the back roads? :letsride:

I went digging a bit and found a slick I can run after MWFF. Plus I found a patched Pirelli Angel I can kill right next to the current tire on the 900 (both are "make you cry" brand new looking too! :CK187:). I'll try to get my fork seals and brake pads sorted before hand so I can do some long smokey rollers but as long as they are as of current the front is bouncy as hell at speed on the brakes, and they feel like wood.

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
I know a few people are coming for sure... let's get an RSVP list (copy and paste the list with your name added)

Nate -ammaiden
Kai-medmicated420
Mark and fiance-marksa-c
Ben and Ratty Fiance :fu:

No word on a burnout box?? So, I'm just banking on the XR100 and a fucking ton of drinking and BP wheelies all over the joint. Don't need much space for those! :D

Tell me there is a place to do this and I'll bring it with a few spare tires. ;)

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Sorry I never made it. :(

My classic van lost the brakes, never got tires on the Rav4, and.....

....last night my classic Toyota Cressida managed to save my life, but, it is a total write off. I hit a deer and the front end of the car is mangled. I'll post pics in the cage fighter section since that build went from start to finish and was well documented all the way to this very moment. I'm still shaking, sick to my stomach, so worked up right now I can't even think strait. :(

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
The race was a bust. Melted a turn signal and had a brake line explode.

At least you can fix yours. :thumbsup:

Would've been cheaper to be here :)

I am getting that feeling lately. :nuts:

My Cressida is a write off at this point. Far more money and time to fix it than it would be worth I'm afraid. Got the hood open and it's a mess. At least a few hundred in small parts, then the near grand in bodywork that isn't rusted to no end. And topping it off all the work to straiten out the chassis and get a new windshield. Cheaper to just find another one. :(

Hope you guys had a decent weekend though. Everything was up in the air all the way up to Friday for me, lady couldn't get time off from work and financially I am not doing too good for a trip of any sort. Just one thing after another.

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
There still is a ton of summer left (sounds like it is supposed to be hot and humid for quite a ways into the fall months) and I'm getting closer and closer to having the shop sorted out to a decent degree. Wouldn't be a bad thing to make some plans some time. Plenty to do around here too, could even roll the plans into a trip with MarksA-C to his cabin up north for some guns, beer, bikes, fishing and bbq if the timing works right. :)

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
:party-smiley:

If you don't mind stepping into a world a little different than you might be used to, maybe Nate filled you in, but we are a little wild around here. Stupid wild on home territory, not sure who ever heard about the cold road/cold rain hill crest wheelies on the KDX200 supermoto...

or the power slides...

or the stupid speeds...

or the fact it was raining and we only made it a few miles but broke so many laws...

(my brother and I that is, Nate was kosher on the public roads):oops:
:D

Probably get a few other CF members here for the festivities and kill some bike tires, some streets, some car tires, burn a couch or something, kill some beers, shoot some guns, drink more beer, pass out shit wrecked after sitting around a fire for a few hours once it gets dark (no worries if you don't get drunk, we ain't loud or rowdy drunks, just fools) and wake up to do it all again the next day until the 9-5 starts off the week. Join the fun. Drink with Wisconsin folk! We're professionals. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.