Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,983 Posts
they open @4pm and go till it's late. Probably 9pm. The track is lit. I haven't been there since the NHRA came in a made it a 1/8 track.
You have to have the kill switch wired to your self. Some other requirements too. It's kind of a cool track to watch on Fridays. Lots of locals.

Nate

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
There is a church next door has probably 20 acres of land mostly asphalted you can ride the cart at.

It's pretty neat actually.

we ride in the field behind and also thru the forest there is a looped trail

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,908 Posts
Everything looked like I might have been able to go this year, but now I'm fearing I wont be able to. However, it's for good reason. I just redid my loan to pull some cash out to get one of the bikes on the road so I can start saving a ton on fuel compared to the van, and I'm gonna be sticking more of my coming paychecks back into the loan to make up for it. On top of that I've got some other bills come up, plus I'm trying to scrape up a small pile of cash to get something fucking phenomenal for my gf before it's too late to get it.

With all that, I just wont have money to go. But having one bike on the road this year, and possibly a second in the coming months, I'm gonna save a ton on fuel alone, which will let me get my shit paid off faster, and I will definitely be saving up to go next year for sure. And next year, my gf will prolly ride down with me :D

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Is this going to be at your shop off CR9, or your house in Bristol area....Or?
Got a few bike events going on that weekend...two stroke drags at Martin, STT track day also... But those cost money, so if I have bought too many parts to keep my bikes happy, I could still afford to see what goes on at your place.... I might be a little old for you guys though....

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Is this going to be at your shop off CR9, or your house in Bristol area....Or?
Got a few bike events going on that weekend...two stroke drags at Martin, STT track day also... But those cost money, so if I have bought too many parts to keep my bikes happy, I could still afford to see what goes on at your place.... I might be a little old for you guys though....

Long as you like talking bikes and being around like minded enthusiasts I'm sure the age range will be fine. I feel like an old man around most of the guys I've met from CF. :excellent:

Not all of us are tire burning, wheelie loving hooligans that chug beer like it is a daily vitamin (go Wisconsin drinking culture! lol)... although I am. But as well, I am a very knowledgeable rider and motorcycle enthusiast in general that knows enough, and has enough to say that you'll likely never have a dull moment after I get there.

So it appears that I might pull this off this year. Going to hopefully be loading up a XR100 and my 900RR into yet again, a van (the blue '77 Tradesman 200 party van). Head down Friday in the mid day and get there mid evening. I'll have a bed in the van too, plus a cooler with ice so I can keep my retarded shoulder under control and thrash the hell outta my 900RR's rear tire if you have the space or place for that at or around where this is happenin'.

Hell, I might even bring a spare slick or two and my tire irons as it's just a few minutes to dismount, change tire, and remount for more tire smoking madness. Get the fire department called on us doing 4th gear burnouts! :D

As of current it looks like this though:

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
So is there a place to kill some tires or do we have to take it out in the back roads? :letsride:

I went digging a bit and found a slick I can run after MWFF. Plus I found a patched Pirelli Angel I can kill right next to the current tire on the 900 (both are "make you cry" brand new looking too! :CK187:). I'll try to get my fork seals and brake pads sorted before hand so I can do some long smokey rollers but as long as they are as of current the front is bouncy as hell at speed on the brakes, and they feel like wood.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.